HOW TO RENEW/UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP
1. You will receive a reminder in your email when your membership is due for renewal depending on whether it is Monthly, Quarterly or Annual.
2. When you get the renewal reminder it is good to attend to it immediately to avoid having your account downgraded thus losing access to some services.
3. Log into your account and on your profile (or click on Your Name at the top of the page), click on “Change Membership level” Select the desired level. N.B You can take this opportunity to Upgrade or downgrade your membership and submit.
4. Click on Update and Next
5. Review and confirm then choose payment method
6. Follow the payment instructions above.
HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP
There are several methods of paying Online and Offline. Online methods are faster and easier. You can pay using:
· Your Visa/Master Card
· Bank Transfer via Zimswitch
· Ecocash and Telecash
PAY NOW METHOD
· Click on Join Us
· Select your membership level
· Fill out relevant details as guided on the screen
· Select “Pay Now”. Click this link:https://www.paynow.co.zw/whec
· On Pay Now Screen, Select Mode of payment from the ones listed e.g. Ecocash
· Fill out your details and invoice number if you have received one
· You will receive an email with confirmation of payment
· Wait for activation of your account – This will take up to 24 hours. (N.B. If your account has not been activated after 24 hours send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “ACTIVATE ACCOUNT” in the Subject line. Attach proof of payment.
Offline method of payment N.B. You can pay by Ecocash, Bank Transfer and Cash. Follow the registration step 1 as before, online or by filling out a physical form at our offices.
· Select – “Send Invoice” or if in person you will request for an invoice
· You will receive an invoice in your email so you need to go and check your email. Alternatively, you will be handed an invoice in person
· Once you have your invoice, make cash payment, Ecocash Transfer ( 0776 826237- Mosline Farawu) or Bank Transfer.
· Present/Send proof of payment and your account will be activated within 24 hours. If your account has not been activated within 24 hours, send an email to email@example.com with “ACTIVATE ACCOUNT” in the Subject line. Attach proof of payment.
HOW TO LOG INTO YOUR NEW MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
1. Check your email for the Username and Password sent at the time you submitted the registration form.
2. Go to https://w3shaec.wildapricot.org
3. Click on: “Login” at the top of the screen
4. Enter your Username and Password and submit
NB. If you forgot your username/password- click on forgot password and use the email address that you originally registered with. A new password will be sent to your email.
5. On Login , you will be taken to your account profile where you can complete any remaining details or link your account with your Facebook account. Linking your account to Facebook means next time you can login to your Club account using your Facebook login credentials. N.B This is a good idea if you have problems remembering your passwords but use Facebook a lot
6. If there is an invoice overdue alert on your profile it means your payment has not yet been updated or you are due for renewal. N.B Pay attention to your profile as it will give you the status of your membership.